Welcome to Golden Prairie Parent Link Centre
Find play programs, meet other parents, find information and resources.
Taking care of young children?
AT PARENT LINK YOU CAN:
- PLAY with your child, explore new activities
- LEARN about solutions to common parenting issues
- CONNECT with other parents
- EXPLORE what’s going on in your community
- MEET other parents and caregivers
- FIND OUT about your child’s development
Our programs are FREE for everyone. We know that all parents and caregivers can use a little encouragement at times.
Click to help us make you count!
Save time and re-register. Once a year after April 1 we need to count you so we justify our funding! Click the link!
Explore with us...
* fun play ideas
* supporting your child’s development
* helpful parenting tips
* other resources in your community.
Caring adults with children 0-6 and siblings are wlecome.
Find us in 10 communities
When you don't know where to turn ...
We all go through trying times - physically, financially, emotionally. The first step is to reach out for help - contact our staff or go to our Help page. We want to encourage you to take that first step.
About Parent Link Centres
We provide services that help give children the best possible start in life: