Welcome to Golden Prairie Parent Link Centre
- funded by the Alberta Government to help parents ensure that young children grow up ready to learn and have the help needed to develop and fulfill their potential.
We are here to help
AT PARENT LINK YOU CAN:
- ENJOY workshops and programs
- EXPLORE what’s going on in your community
- LEARN about solutions to parenting issues
- MEET other parents and caregivers
- PLAY with your child
- TRACK your child’s development
Our programs are FREE and meant for all families with young children.
**GOLDEN PRAIRIE PARENT LINK IS IN SEARCH OF A NEW TEAM MEMBER!**
We are in search of a new Parent Educator. Please click here for more information!
Our year begins again April 1. Save time and help us by filling out the simple online form. All info is confidential and only used to show that we are serving our community.
You can save time and sign in at our programs using this link https://goldenprairieplc.typeform.com/to/a1symg
Triple P Group is coming to Hanna!! Four sessions with a light supper, childcare and information that parents have been able to put into practice right away. Contact Catherine 403-854-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mandate is to provide services that help parents give their children the best possible start in life. To this end Golden Prairie Parent Link programs and services offer: