See below for info on the Hanna Early Years Fair June 2- FREE, fun and helpful.
Golden Prairie Parent LINK is part of an Alberta wide network of parenting support resources providing free services for parents and caregivers of children ages 0-6.
At Parent LINK you can:
- Attend workshops and programs
- Find out what’s going on at your community
- Learn about parenting strategies
- Meet other parents and caregivers
- Play with your child
- Track your child’s development
What is Triple P?
Triple P is a positive parenting program, but it doesn’t tell you how to be a parent. It’s more like a toolbox of ideas.
Choose anything from single visit consultations to public seminars; group courses to private sessions. You can even do Triple P online at home.
I Have Learned...
Notes from Parents
- how to make time to play or talk with my child
- fun ways to get my kid to clean up
- how important social interaction is
- how to keep up conversation with other parents